Friday, December 27, 2013

Having an Uncommon Name

Sometimes having an uncommon name is really fun like when you're in a really crowded restaurant that calls names for people to come pick up food and there's a ton of Sarahs and Ashleys and such and then there's like 4 people with the same name. But sometimes having an uncommon name sucks like when you want one of those mugs with your name on it and there are NEVER any with uncommon names. I for one have never ever found a mug, magnet, shot glass, or anything with Emory on it.
So I have a funny story to go with that mini rant. Today I went to Gatlinburg, TN (which is like 45 minutes from my house) with my friend, her dad, her brother, and his friend and while she and I were shopping around we found this place that had these baby fire places that had tiny stockings one could buy that had names and mom and dad and stuff like that on them. So my friend and I were looking at the tiny stockings, because she has made it her mission to find something that comes with Emory on it, and she found one that was blank and one that said "didn't have your name" and we about wet ourselves laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment