Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Elf on the Shelf

   Since my sister is 10, we have an elf on the shelf. We got it last year I do believe. My sister, who we will call Junie (it's super similar to her camp name and she and/or my mom might get mad if I use her real name), named our elf Emma. My mom and I have kind of had fun with what all Emma does. One day Junie found Emma in a Dumbo thingy with two other toys in our Christmas tree. This morning Ema was in this half built foam gingerbread house. Tomorrow Junie will find the elf in a Little People barn full of popcorn we got when we were at the movies Friday.
   Also, I am friends with some people on Facebook who have little kids and elves on the shelf and they have been posting great pictures. My cousin had her boys' elf ziplining from their tree. Another lady I know has been having a bit of a contest with her husband over who can be more creative (they have started getting ideas from Pinterest). It's really funny. The one day their elf was trying to steal the oreos. Another day the eld went all mission impossible and was hanging from the ceiling fan like it was sneaky.
   Plus, the Elf on the Shelf movie is really cute, a bit cheesy but I still watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment